Last Wish Raid
This service is for the completion of either a full Last Wish raid or a Riven Checkpoint. As one of the most difficult raids in Destiny history, our MCPVE team is here to help you acquire some of the best endgame gear by defeating the last known Ahamkara: Riven.
Our Options & Add-Ons
Red Border Weapon Farming
Red Border Weapon farms will be farmed from Kalli (first checkpoint) ONLY. Please note that ALL ARMOR AND WEAPONS drop from this encounter. Specific red border weapons are not guaranteed as the drop rates are very low. Please note that red border farming is only available when Last Wish is the weekly featured raid!
Encounter farming is a service for our team to complete the specified number of a particular encounter. Please note that all armor and all weapons drop from every encounter; there is no specific loot table. Please note that encounter farming is only available when Last Wish is the weekly featured raid!
- Weekly challenge: there are different raid challenges for each encounter, all of which are available when Last Wish is the weekly focused raid. The completion of these challenges grants progress in the Rivensbane triumph seal and also drop an extra Powerful raid or exotic gear drop.
All Weekly Challenges are available when Last Wish is the Weekly Focused Raid
- Corrupted Eggs: In order to complete the triumph Corrupted Omelet for the Cursebreaker Triumph Seal, you must obtain all 5 corrupted eggs within the raid. You must already have the Wish-Ender bow in your inventory.
- Extra Ethereal Key: If you have an extra Ethereal Key already in your inventory, please inform us so we can redeem it once the raid is complete.
If you choose a Full Raid option:
- 7 raid-exclusive gear drops, 5 from the encounters and 2 hidden chests that are included for free!
- Wish No More emblem (first completion only)
- “O Murderer Mine” achievement (first completion only)
- Riven/Queenswalk (“Heart”) Checkpoint:
- 1 raid-exclusive drop per Ethereal Key
- Riven completion is the only encounter where A Thousand Voices or the Glittering Key will drop in the raid
- keep in mind that this reward will drop higher than earlier encounters because the recommended light level for these bosses progressively increases
Additionally, each chest will have a chance to drop miscellaneous rewards such as a raid-exclusive ghost shell, sparrow, and ship
Have any questions that aren't answered here or on our FAQ page? Please contact us via methods found on the "Contact" page!