Root of Nightmares Raid
Root of Nightmares is the Lightfall-released raid, with new challenges against a long-awaited foe Nezarec. Conquer the 6-person activity with the Master Carries PVE team to add all new gear to your arsenal!
The challenge this week is Nezarec and the Adept Weapon is Acasia's Dejection (Trace Rifle)
Normal Raid Completion
Normal raid completion involves the base completion of a full raid including 4 encounters. You will receive 4 Pinnacle Level rewards from a full raid completion. Adding the weekly challenge results in 1 additional Pinnacle drop. Please note that "Normal Raid X3" is by default one raid per character, assuming you have 3 characters up to proper light level requirement.
Boss Checkpoint Only
Boss Checkpoint Only involves defeating Nezarec on normal difficulty. You do NOT already have to have the checkpoint; we provide the boss checkpoint.
Master Raid Completion
Master Difficulty includes a full raid completion and automatically includes Weekly Challenge. Master difficulty is the only way to acquire the Adept versions of raid weapons. You must be have access to multiple Champion mods and be a minimum of 1820+ Light Level with artifact for Master Difficulty.
Encounter Triumph Bundle
The Encounter Triumph Bundle includes the one-time triumphs that are intended to progress your Dream Warrior Triumph Seal. These do not grant extra loot, but they do progress your Seal and increase the drop chances of Conditional Finality exotic shotgun. This bundle includes the following triumphs:
- Psionic Purge
- Shields Up
- Singular Orbit
If you only need one or two specific triumphs, please view our Dream Warrior triumph seal page at this link.
- Weekly Challenge: Each week, a new challenge is available to earn extra loot. Full Master difficulty completions automatically include a Weekly Challenge. Challenges are not yet available to complete.
- 2 hidden chests: Includes the 2 hidden chests located within the raid. These chests only drop gear that was already in your collections.
- Final Boss Secret Chest: Includes an additional guaranteed Deepsight Resonance Weapon reward after defeating the final boss. Can only be done once per week per account (NOT per character).
- Spending Spoils: In order for us to purchase any weapons or armor from the final chest vendor, it must have already dropped at least once time from completing an encounter in the past. For example, if you have never had the Sidearm drop from one of the encounters, you CANNOT purchase it with Spoils from the final Chest.
Understanding the Final Chest Vendor/Spoils
At the end of the raid, as mentioned above, there is a cache vendor that allows you to spend Spoils of Conquest (a currency earned from raid completions). In order to purchase any of the raid items for 20 Spoils, the item must have already dropped from one of the encounters randomly, otherwise it cannot be purchased. Adept weapons can be purchased for 25 Spoils, but ONLY after first obtaining it from the challenge and after completing a Master Nezarec/full Master raid.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat, email, or text!
- You must own the Lightfall DLC
- Light level requirements are 1780+ for normal, 1800+ for flawless runs, and TBD for Master difficulty