King's Fall Raid
Season 18 brought King's Fall back into Destiny 2, with raid-exclusive armor, weapons, and new gear to craft! If you're looking to send Oryx into the abyss, our top-tier MC PVE team is here to help get it done in no time!
Normal Raid Completion
Normal raid completion involves the base completion of a full raid including 5 encounters. You will receive 5 rewards from a full raid completion. Adding the weekly challenge results in 1 additional drop.
Master Raid Completion
Master Difficulty King's Fall includes a full raid completion and automatically includes Weekly Challenge. Master King's Fall is the only way to acquire the Adept versions of raid weapons. You must be have access to multiple Champion mods and be a minimum of 1820+ Light Level with artifact for Master Difficulty. Master Difficulty is ONLY available when King's Fall is the Weekly Featured Raid in rotation.
- Weekly Challenge: Each week, a new challenge is available to earn extra loot. Full Master difficulty completions automatically include a Weekly Challenge.
- 3 hidden chests: Includes the 3 hidden chests located within the raid. These chests only drop gear that was already in your collections.
- Final Boss Secret Chest: Includes an additional guaranteed Deepsight Resonance Weapon reward after defeating the final boss. Can only be done once per week per account (NOT per character).
- Spending Spoils: In order for us to purchase any weapons or armor from the final chest vendor, it must have already dropped at least once time from completing an encounter in the past. For example, if you have never had the Hand Cannon drop from one of the encounters, you CANNOT purchase it with Spoils from the final Chest.
Understanding the Final Chest Vendor/Spoils
At the end of King's Fall, as mentioned above, there is a cache vendor that allows you to spend Spoils of Conquest (a currency earned from raid completions). In order to purchase any of the raid items for 20 Spoils, the item must have already dropped from one of the encounters randomly, otherwise it cannot be purchased. Adept weapons can be purchased for 25 Spoils, but ONLY after first obtaining it from the challenge and after completing a Master Oryx/full Master raid.
- The Power Level requirement is 1700+ for Normal Difficulty and 1595+ for Master Difficulty
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!