Garden of SalvationMaster Carries
Garden of Salvation Raid
Season of Undying is here, and with it comes a brand new raid: Garden of Salvation, where we return to the Black Garden to defeat the Vex once more. In order to access this raid, you must have completed the Shadowkeep campaign, so ensure that you do so before placing your order! Similar to Crown of Sorrow, this raid can reward some amazing loot, including armor, weapons, mods, emblems, and more!
What to Expect & Weekly Challenge
- Currently, we offer both recovery and self-play options where you run with the Master Carries team!
- For account recovery services, we will provide a full list of all rewards earned within the raid. You can read more about account recoveries in our F.A.Q. page!
This week's challenge is Leftovers
In Garden of Salvation, you are able to earn up to 5 gear drops (armor and weapons) as well as the potential for Season of the Undying mods for your new armor! Currently, two secret chests have been discovered in the raid, and these are included in your service! Gear (armor and weapons) are NOT guaranteed to drop from these chests, but as of right now you are guaranteed a Mod and Vex consumables to spend with Ikora!
Primary kinetic combat bow
Primary kinetic pulse rifle
Primary void assault rifle
Secondary void fusion rifle
Primary solar hand cannon
Prophet of Doom
Secondary arc shotgun
Secondary solar sniper rifle
Similar to Crown of Sorrow, you can earn several mods for your new 2.0 armor set that often provided added benefits for this season's content! As mods are discovered, they will be listed here throughout the season.
*Please keep in mind that all of these rewards are random/RNG (aside from the emblem) and are NOT guaranteed!
- You must own Shadowkeep/Season of the Undying
- You must have completed the Shadowkeep campaign
- You absolutely must be at least 920 Light Level for us to start this raid; preferred is above 925