The Last WordMaster Carries
The Last Word Hand Cannon
This service is for the completion of The Draw questline that results in the Destiny 1 favorite: The Last Word. This service can only be completed with a recovery (we play on your account) and is a great service for those looking to save time by letting us grind for the coveted hand cannon!
About The Last Word
The Last Word was one of the most talked-about weapons of Destiny 1 - and it's back to make a statement in D2. The Last Word is honestly a one of a kind hand cannon and has been tweaked a bit for D2 from its' original state.
Weapon type/RPM: Kinetic / 180 RPM / 8 round magazine
Exotic Perk: Fan Fire - This weapon can be fired quickly and continuously. Faster reload and increased accuracy on successful hip-fire damage
Fixed Perk: Textured Grip - The friction on this weapon's grip is particularly strong; results in greatly increased handling speed and decreased stability
About The Last Word's Questline
What to expect:
- Tainted Artifact - Defeat 75 Hive, 3 Hive bosses, and 100 Hive enemies with Solar damage
- The Temptation - Feed the Artifact light by defeating Guardians in the Crucible. Being defeated impedes progress.
- The Damnation - Visit Titan and stop the Hive ceremony
- Sullied Light - Complete the following objectives:
- Collect Etched Crystals from Lost Sector Wanted Escapees
- Earn "Best Served Cold" and "Blood for Blood" medals in the Crucible by getting revenge on enemy guardians and avenging fellow teammates
- Defeat Hive with precision kills to collect Hive larvae
- Complete three Heroic Witches' Ritual public events
- The Conversation - Go to Hellrise Canyon in the Tangled Shore and defeat the Hive master, Enkaar
If you need something more customized than the options above or you have some partial step completions, please contact us! Please note that this is an account recovery only (we play on your account), so we will complete the steps purchased and leave the Last Word to be picked up by you at the Drifter unless requested otherwise.
You must own and have progressed through all storylines, including the Forsaken DLC, and have the quest line already in your pursuits when we begin the quest
You must be at least 500 light level