Crown of SorrowMaster Carries
Crown of Sorrow Raid Completion
Season of Opulence has arrived, and with it comes a brand new raid: Crown of Sorrow. Hive have infested the Leviathan, and Calus is asking for our help once more to defeat the enemies invading his home.
In order to access the raid, you must complete the Power Surge quest, which only needs to be completed on only one character before being able to access the new season's activities. We do offer an option to complete this quest in addition to the raid completion.
SPECIAL EVENT: Tribute Hall
PLEASE NOTE: If you order the "Equip Calus-theme/Menagerie gear" to progress the associated Tribute Hall triumph, this does NOT guarantee completion of the triumph. We will equip as many pieces of the gear as we can, but you must already have the gear on your character. The more gear that you have the faster the triumph will progress, but if you do not have enough pieces of equippable gear (we recommend at least 4-5), we cannot guarantee the triumph will be completed!
What to Expect & Weekly Challenge
- Currently, we are only offering account recovery services, but will be offering the ability to play with the Master Carries team very soon!
- For account recovery services, we will provide a full list of all rewards earned within the raid. You can read more about account recoveries in our F.A.Q. page!
- The weekly raid challenge (shown below) is offered as a bounty by Hawthorne in the Tower. In order to access the Crown of Sorrow challenge, you must be in a clan AND your clan must be level 4! When the challenge bounty is redeemed, you will receive a powerful drop from the raid's loot pool as well in addition to completing the triumph required for the Shadow triumph seal.
This week's challenge is Total Victory
In a full Crown of Sorrow completion, you will receive 4 raid-exclusive rewards: 3 will be powerful and will drop very high and 1 will be a non-powerful drop.
Similar to Last Wish, Crown of Sorrow has an exclusive exotic drop from defeating Gahlran, the final boss: an exclusive solar submachine gun Tarrabah. This SMG has an exclusive exotic perk called Ravenous Beast - This weapon stores power when dealing or receiving damage. Once full, hold reload to unleash the beast.
Aside from Tarrabah, 4 weapons are able to drop in Crown of Sorrow:
Secondary arc energy shotgun
Bane of Sorrow
Powerful void heavy LMG
Secondary void energy scout rifle
Gahlran's Right Hand
Primary kinetic auto rifle
In Orbit - "Crown of Sorrow"
In Character Menu
- You must own the Annual Pass/Forsaken DLC
- You absolutely must be a 725+ Light Level and must have completed the Power Surge quest on at least one character